About Me

My photo
livonia, michigan, United States
My name is Natasha Nicole Gotts, I am 15, I am a freshman at Stevenson Highschool. I am in Mr. Fielder's 5th hour. I love to act and sing. I am a gymnast. I love doing cartwheels and flips. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers,. I was adopted when I was 3 and have 3 other brothers and two other sisters. so all together I have 4 brothers (all younger) and 4 sisters (3 older and; one younger) I do love the people in my life but I dont live it! but life as we know it is passing us by one day at a time, you just gotta make the most of it!

Friday, September 18, 2009

I am an awesome communicator!!!!

I could say I am a great communicator, but others may not. But I don’t know why people would be worrying about how I communicate to other people. I love to text; texting is my life if I couldn’t text I would just die! As you can see I am a textaholic! I text where ever I go! I can’t ever stop texting it’s like so addicting. People think it’s annoying but I just say whatever! It’s what I do

Sometimes I like to talk on the phone but it is not as fun as texting, but if I have to tell someone something that is really long then I would want to talk on the phone other than wasting my time texting a message that won’t even fit the limit on my phone. I love talking on the phone at night, only if it’s someone who I like talking to. But yeah I would prefer to text than talk on the phone. Sometimes I text my friends things that I don’t feel comfortable saying it on the phone or in person.

In a way I also like talking to the person face to face, person to person because sometimes when I talk I move my arms, I yell if I’m mad, I talk low if I’m sad, and also I have facial expressions. And if I’m not talking to the person face to face they won’t know what I’m feeling they won’t know how I am saying what I’m saying. I also love to write notes, Poems, songs etc. in my poems / songs you could say that I communicate to people because I tell people how I feel and what I am feeling. I am most definitely a face book/ MySpace user. But I’m not on face book that much anymore I’m more of a MySpace and my yearbook user. So now you know why I think I am a great communicator.

2 comments: