About Me

My photo
livonia, michigan, United States
My name is Natasha Nicole Gotts, I am 15, I am a freshman at Stevenson Highschool. I am in Mr. Fielder's 5th hour. I love to act and sing. I am a gymnast. I love doing cartwheels and flips. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers,. I was adopted when I was 3 and have 3 other brothers and two other sisters. so all together I have 4 brothers (all younger) and 4 sisters (3 older and; one younger) I do love the people in my life but I dont live it! but life as we know it is passing us by one day at a time, you just gotta make the most of it!

Friday, October 16, 2009

IN TEN YEARS........

In ten years people may think that I will not be as successful as other people may be, but I will when I get out of Michigan I will succeed. I’m sorry but I do not like Michigan, anywhere but Michigan! I really don’t like Michigan I really don’t; well yeah Michigan is a great place, but not for me. I know people may think it is but it’s not. So I’m going to make my life the way I want it, Right after high school!

So when I graduate I will move to Arizona, with my mamma Julie, my bestest friend in the world Haley Marie Matalucci, and I could never forget the guy who means the world to me, Hayden Daniel Salvatore Matalucci! They moved from Arizona to Michigan, why? I don’t know, in February, and are planning on leaving me to go back in either the end of this month or in December. And like I said when I graduate I will join them and go to college down there. I love my family and everyone in it but I just can’t spend my whole life so close, some people need space, bigger than you could imagine. I love all my friends and I may lose them but it’s my life and I want to do whatever I can to have a great life.

My mom will fight me to stay but I won’t let her keep me I want to explore the world, and plus I will be 18 I’m an adult I can do what I want I don’t need her consent anymore. And if I do I will separate us once and for all. Not to seem mean but I hate living in Michigan. Then after a few years I will graduate, from college and start what I call Natasha couture.
Mine and Haley’s designer clothing, she might want to call it something else and I’m ok with that. And I will live in a house, not a huge house but one that will be good for my budget and that is nice and cozy. And soon after that I will have kids but hopefully sooner but not too soon. Then I will grow old but in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment