About Me

My photo
livonia, michigan, United States
My name is Natasha Nicole Gotts, I am 15, I am a freshman at Stevenson Highschool. I am in Mr. Fielder's 5th hour. I love to act and sing. I am a gymnast. I love doing cartwheels and flips. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers,. I was adopted when I was 3 and have 3 other brothers and two other sisters. so all together I have 4 brothers (all younger) and 4 sisters (3 older and; one younger) I do love the people in my life but I dont live it! but life as we know it is passing us by one day at a time, you just gotta make the most of it!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Life Lessons 2010



Never say you’re going to do something, and you end up not doing it.~ my dad always says he is going to do something, but in the long run he never actually does it. Now when my dad says he is going to do something I don’t get excited because I knot in the long run I won’t happen. ~

Don’t change yourself for anyone, be yourself and someone will come along. ~be who you are, if you change you for someone else you will soon lose yourself, and you don’t want to do that. ~

Always treat people the way you would want to be treated, with respect. ~ No one wants to be treated differently, I know you don’t so why treat them a way you wouldn’t want to be treated? ~
If you love someone, tell them. Don't hold back. ~ If you truly love someone tell them you love them, I had a friend who I loved a lot and I never told him that and I lost him forever, it hurt a lot. ~
When you say this isn’t fair, life’s not fair. ~ My mom always told me this whenever I said life wasn’t fair. She told me a lot, that I would remember when I got older. ~

Always be great to your parents, ~either they brought you into this world, or took care of you when no one else would, they fed you, loved you, and they still do. They gave you the clothes you are wearing. Love them cherish them, some people don’t have parents treat yours well! ~

Always be grateful for what you receive and also for what you got~ some people would kill for what you got don’t take it for granted. They put thought into what people give you why be rude? ~

Always say please and thank you its good manners. ~ A saying my mom always told me and it did me good as I got older. Always listen to your parents. ~

Always say excuse me even when it’s not your fault. ~ It’s always good to say that, it’s also good manners; my mom also told me this. ~

Don’t ever listen to anyone who is putting you down they are just jealous. ~There is a few people in my life who put me down, I tell myself they are just jealous, they aren’t me. ~

2 comments: