About Me

My photo
livonia, michigan, United States
My name is Natasha Nicole Gotts, I am 15, I am a freshman at Stevenson Highschool. I am in Mr. Fielder's 5th hour. I love to act and sing. I am a gymnast. I love doing cartwheels and flips. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers,. I was adopted when I was 3 and have 3 other brothers and two other sisters. so all together I have 4 brothers (all younger) and 4 sisters (3 older and; one younger) I do love the people in my life but I dont live it! but life as we know it is passing us by one day at a time, you just gotta make the most of it!

Friday, December 11, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME


As I look back to when I wrote blog number five, in ten years. I had said that I was going to live in Arizona, with my other family that sure does treat me a lot better. And I will live in a house, not a huge house but one that will be good for my budget and that is nice and cozy. My house will be a small red house, it will be a two story house, a basement and an attic. nice porch. I will have cable, electricity, and plumbing. Yeah it may cost a lot but at least I will have a nice house to live in. plus four people will be living here.


My electricity bill will probably come to about five or six hundred dollars. Split that into four, one hundred and fifty dollars each we will have to pay. I will have to pay it every month, which isn’t really that bad.


My cable bill will probably come to about five hundred dollars. Split that into four, one hundred and twenty dollars each. Just like my electricity, I will have to pay it every month. Then when I pay it I will be able to have internet, TV, and phone.


My plumbing bill will probably come to about six or seven hundred dollars. And yes I will have to pay that every month too. Split that into four, each person will have to pay one hundred and seventy five dollars. And if I ever have problems with my plumbing then I will have to pay about five hundred more dollars. Split that into four, one hundred and twenty dollars each.


My actual house will cost about two thousand six hundred dollars. May seem like a lot but not really when it is split between four people. So if I divided that into four then each person will have to pay six hundred and fifty dollars.

1 comment:

  1. Natasha - You have to find the actual house, and find the actual costs to live there... I guarantee that this house is not in Arizona, plus these unility prices are way off. Try again.

    ReplyDelete