About Me

My photo
livonia, michigan, United States
My name is Natasha Nicole Gotts, I am 15, I am a freshman at Stevenson Highschool. I am in Mr. Fielder's 5th hour. I love to act and sing. I am a gymnast. I love doing cartwheels and flips. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers,. I was adopted when I was 3 and have 3 other brothers and two other sisters. so all together I have 4 brothers (all younger) and 4 sisters (3 older and; one younger) I do love the people in my life but I dont live it! but life as we know it is passing us by one day at a time, you just gotta make the most of it!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear Mr. Grinch,

Dear Mr. Grinch,

I know that I haven’t been one hundred percent good this year but that still doesn’t give you the right to take away my Christmas, that’s Santa’s decision not yours. He controls the naughty and nice list, he also checks it twice, you have no authority to take my Christmas just because I have been bad, Mr. Grinch you see I have been good too! Even if someone does something bad their Christmas won’t be taken away because there is still good in them. Me you see I have done some bad things in the past which I have also done good things too, whatever you did like get into a fight, get caught skipping school, you aren’t a bad kid that their Christmas gets taken away you still have time to redeem yourself. Do something good and reverse what you have done and make it good. Now Mr. Grinch please don’t take my Christmas I’ve done good and yet I still have time to do some more good. Yeah I took my brothers candy, and yes I got in to a fight, and yes I got caught skipping school but that still doesn’t make me a bad kid, but when I do some good I go back on the nice list, so please don’t take away my Christmas! Other kids don’t have to suffer for what other kids did please don’t take away Christmas. I know you will understand eventually but hope so soon because we deserve Christmas! No one will ever take away our Christmas because I know some time during your spree of taking away Christmas you will have a change of heart and I thank you for that, thank you mr. Grinch thank you very much!!!! This Christmas will be the best!

Happy holidays,
Natasha Nicole Gotts

1 comment:

  1. intresting.... a little wierd but...........

    ReplyDelete