About Me

My photo
livonia, michigan, United States
My name is Natasha Nicole Gotts, I am 15, I am a freshman at Stevenson Highschool. I am in Mr. Fielder's 5th hour. I love to act and sing. I am a gymnast. I love doing cartwheels and flips. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers,. I was adopted when I was 3 and have 3 other brothers and two other sisters. so all together I have 4 brothers (all younger) and 4 sisters (3 older and; one younger) I do love the people in my life but I dont live it! but life as we know it is passing us by one day at a time, you just gotta make the most of it!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

# 11

My top ten things that I am grateful for this thanksgiving are:

My best friend, she is the best, without her I could just die. I don’t know what I would do. My best friend, Haley Marie matalucci. (We are b.f.f.l.s) (Best Friends For Life’s) I am totally grateful for having her as my friend.

My step mom, she treats me a lot better, I love her even though she isn’t my mother I still think she is. She is the best I could never ask for a better one.

My teachers, they are great! Without them I wouldn’t be here today. That’s why I am totally grateful for them, and what they have taught me all these years.

My school, I wouldn’t be able to learn if there isn’t a place to do it in. I am grateful for my school because I have a place to learn.

My friends, they are all there for me when I need them. I could never ask for any other ones.

My mom’s bosses not laying her off. When they were laying off other people in her department at blue cross.

I am grateful for my family, loving and caring for me keeping me safe.

I am grateful for holidays because with out them I wouldn’t be able to see my families.

I am grateful for Christmas because I get some things I have been wanting.

I am grateful for life because with out it I wouldn’t be who I am today! (Happy smiling energetic little girl, who tries to please everyone)

No comments:

Post a Comment