About Me

My photo
livonia, michigan, United States
My name is Natasha Nicole Gotts, I am 15, I am a freshman at Stevenson Highschool. I am in Mr. Fielder's 5th hour. I love to act and sing. I am a gymnast. I love doing cartwheels and flips. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers,. I was adopted when I was 3 and have 3 other brothers and two other sisters. so all together I have 4 brothers (all younger) and 4 sisters (3 older and; one younger) I do love the people in my life but I dont live it! but life as we know it is passing us by one day at a time, you just gotta make the most of it!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

#10 EDP

I took the EDP test in my language arts class which Mr. Fielder is currently teaching. The test wasn’t that hard but just choosing two was the hard part. The two careers that I chose were actress / actor and choreographer / dance instructor. Even though I still have a long way to graduating, I still want to think about the future. Yet I still have three more years to go, I want to be prepared. I heard that it’s good to think early what you want to do in life, because then you can go to school to learn about what you want to do in life. It’s also good to have a backup plan just in case the first doesn’t work out in the future.

I chose actress/ actor because I love to act, it’s an interest of mine that I’ve wanted to try ever since I was a little girl. I have many skills in acting, a lot that not many actors or actresses can do. One of them is crying, yeah everyone can cry, but not like me. Ok here’s the thing I can cry, and I can fake cry, they both look like the same thing, but no one will ever know. But there’s a way you can know but that’s my little secret. Everyone has their little secrets, and so do I. my brothers and sisters agree when I say I will be a great actress when I get older.

Another career I chose was choreographer/ dance instructor. The main reason I chose this career out of all the other ones was because when I was little my older sisters and I, would dance to music, and they would let me make up the dances, and they would be really good. Like extremely good, we would show my mom and dad. They knew I loved to make up stuff and knew I was really good at it. I always knew I was creative. Everyone told me that as I got older. I told myself when I got older I wanted to be a dance instructor, or another word for it was choreographer.

I chose these two careers because these are the things that I love to do, everyone has a dream right, now I have mine. Everyone has a chance in life, why can’t I? These are my favorite things to do, I have more favorites but these two are what I chose. I am going to try and make it in life the way I want it not the way people tell me to, I am my own person and I want to keep it that way. Yeah I know I will end up having a boss but that can’t stop me from living my dream in the mean time. I love what I want to do in the future, and that may change as I get older, or they might not but that is my decision, And only my decision. People might influence me to do something else and I may or may not change what I want to do in life but at least I’m doing what I want.

2 comments:

  1. thats cool that you want to be an actress

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy. u n me are the same thing because i am a dancer and you are the choregrapher. :)

    ReplyDelete