About Me

My photo
livonia, michigan, United States
My name is Natasha Nicole Gotts, I am 15, I am a freshman at Stevenson Highschool. I am in Mr. Fielder's 5th hour. I love to act and sing. I am a gymnast. I love doing cartwheels and flips. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers,. I was adopted when I was 3 and have 3 other brothers and two other sisters. so all together I have 4 brothers (all younger) and 4 sisters (3 older and; one younger) I do love the people in my life but I dont live it! but life as we know it is passing us by one day at a time, you just gotta make the most of it!

Friday, November 6, 2009

A perfect Day


On the morning of 10-26-09 I woke up and before I knew it the little bird on my shoulder was telling me that I was going to die in 24 hours. Still in shock from what I had just heard, I asked again. I stood there thinking in my bed, how I was supposed to spend my last day on earth, I told myself I was going to make the last 24 hours of my life the way I want it!

In the morning I would wake up to the smell of bacon, pancakes, and whatever my mom made that morning, my mouth all watery, making my way out of bed and down the stairs into the aroma of the breakfast my mom had made. I poured some ice cold orange juice into my tall glass. I took a sip and set it back down on the table. I took my fork and stuck it into one of the pancakes on the platter and plopped in on to my plate. Leaving five small holes left from the fork.

Then I grabbed two pieces of bacon and set them on my plate, making sure I got some because the other pig eaters in my house hold. After I buttered my pancake and squirted syrup all over my plate I ate my scrumptious pancakes, and chewed my bacon. I drank the rest of my ice cold orange juice; I could feel the coldness of the juice running down my throat, Kind of gave me chills, also Goosebumps because it was really cold. When I finished eating I took my plate to the sink ran it under hot water to get the sticky syrup off of my plate, and stuck it in the dishwasher.


Then after I got dressed and packed I had my mom take me to my best friend Haley Marie matalucci’s house, when I got there they were already packed and in the car, I put my bags in, and we were on our way to the airport. As I sat in the car I started to cry, knowing that I’m 24 hours from my death. But I didn’t want to spend my few hours alive crying so I pulled myself together. Before I knew it I was at the airport. Carrying my bags from the car to the moving belt that takes my bags to the plane wasn’t really that hard. The plane ride was so cool.



Before take off the bell for seatbelts sign went off. I sat in my seat and buckled my seatbelt. And waited for the plane to take off. After a few hours we landed in Arizona. The place I always wanted to be especially with my new favorite family! I don’t know who I rather spend it with but them, they are my life and I love them. Then I would die peacefully and right where I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment