About Me

My photo
livonia, michigan, United States
My name is Natasha Nicole Gotts, I am 15, I am a freshman at Stevenson Highschool. I am in Mr. Fielder's 5th hour. I love to act and sing. I am a gymnast. I love doing cartwheels and flips. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers,. I was adopted when I was 3 and have 3 other brothers and two other sisters. so all together I have 4 brothers (all younger) and 4 sisters (3 older and; one younger) I do love the people in my life but I dont live it! but life as we know it is passing us by one day at a time, you just gotta make the most of it!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

career crusing

1.
Acting Instructor

2.
Comedian

3.
Religious Worker

4.
Community Worker

5.
Actor

6.
Concierge

7.
Elementary School Teacher

8.
Pest Controller

9.
Choreographer / Dance Instructor

10.
School Counselor



I took the test for my EDP, and my top ten results were as shown above. The three careers that I want to explore more are actress / actor; choreographer / dance instructor; and an acting instructor. All three of these jobs seem fit for me and I also enjoy doing these and will love to do at least one of them in the future.



I love to act, I’ve always wanted to be an actress when I got older my brothers and sisters think I will be a great actress, one of my skills is that I can really cry, and then I can fake cry, they look the same but no one will ever know which one is which. Laugh out loud!!!!!


I also love to dance, I used to be in a class from the age 4 to the age 7. (I believe) and I also love to teach it. You got to be able to do it before you can teach it. I am not currently in a class right now, but I still like to dance to the music when I’m with myself or my friends.


Last but not least I also (like I said before) love to act and I also like to teach. I’m a very good actress and I would like to teach it to other people some day in the future. An acting instructor was also my number one so I know I’m good at it and will be good at it in the future.

4 comments: