About Me

My photo
livonia, michigan, United States
My name is Natasha Nicole Gotts, I am 15, I am a freshman at Stevenson Highschool. I am in Mr. Fielder's 5th hour. I love to act and sing. I am a gymnast. I love doing cartwheels and flips. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers,. I was adopted when I was 3 and have 3 other brothers and two other sisters. so all together I have 4 brothers (all younger) and 4 sisters (3 older and; one younger) I do love the people in my life but I dont live it! but life as we know it is passing us by one day at a time, you just gotta make the most of it!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Haunting

My Halloween weekends are usually boring but this Halloween was the best even though I didn’t get much candy, My Halloween weekend includes: my plans; my favorite Halloween costume; Halloween candy; and the scary movies I watched. I love Halloween its one of my favorite holidays!!!!!!! But for a few years it hasn’t been the best.

My plans included wearing my hot costume, going trick or treating, getting a lot of candy and I mean a lot, you can never have too much candy…or was that glitter? Anyway then going home with a few friends and watch all the saw movies. Candy is good but if I eat too much of it I will get fat! And if you don’t believe me then you should have seen me last year, last year I had like three bags worth and ate it all in a couple weeks I got fat. But during the summer I lost it all it was hard but I lost it. I don’t know what it is but in the winter I gain more pounds from eating a lot of candy, but in the summer I lose it all. Freaky isn’t it?

My favorite Halloween costume was a naughty nun……. May seem bad but it actually wasn’t until I made it hot. I made the dress shorter, and yes I was freezing. And I wore these high heels that I could barely walk in. my friend fixed my bra to look like I had bigger ones, but you probably didn’t want to know that. But yeah that was my favorite costume. Other than the witch that I was for five years I saved my mom so much money. Every year my mom has to buy Halloween costumes for five people, and spends all this money just for one night.

This year I didn’t get much candy but last year I got almost like three bags worth. Yeah that’s a lot; it’s just where you go. But I have no more candy…..I ate it all. But it really wasn’t all that much. Now I’m going to get fat because I ate all my candy in one week.

Halloween night after trick or treating I had friends over and we watched all the saws. Saw to saw five. I don’t have Saw six yet. My favorite was Saw two. This Halloween wasn’t as much fun as last year but I still had fun!!!!!

1 comment: